Monday, March 21, 2011

Keeping up

So, I know it's been awhile lately between blogs. I've just been trying to keep up with everything in life. Then just as I start to think I have so much going on, so much to do**BAM**I really have a very simple life and have been blessed with fairly good health. I will sometimes sit and think to myself, I have so much going on how can I do this?? I'm NOT a super hero!! Then I have the ever soooo sneaky, Reality check!!! There are women/ mother's who have gone through some type of cancer and still manage. Some women are living with cancer everyday and those are the TRUE Super hero's!!
 As, I hopped on here I checked one of the blogs I follow. So as I was reading her latest blog, she started talking about her acne . Which is a reaction to one of the new medications she's taking. Then I realized I've been complaing about my acne breakout due to birth control! I feel like a real schmuck!!
 It's that gut check we need ever so often, that when you think life has handed you lemons******you realize, you were given something a little sweeter.
  So, please remember that every 69 seconds a woman dies of breast cancer, 1 in 8 will be diagnosed with breast cancer, men can also get breast cancer, your risk grows with your age and weight gain.
 If you would like more information or have any questions please don't hesitate to message me on here, facebook or email me.

KNOWLEDGE IS KEY....THE KEY TO SAVING LIVES, POSSIBLY YOUR OWN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment