Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Donating is Easy!!!

www.the3day.org/goto/brandy

Obviously, you noticed I put up a link to my 3-day page. It is so that I can make it easier for you to donate to this very important cause. Click on the link above and it will take you to a page, where you can read my story. It gives you options for donating all at once or monthly installments. Even if you like, there is a tab to print out the form and mail in your check or money order.
 Why did I spend the first paragraph explaining the process?? Because to some who may want to donate, may feel OVERWHELMED!! Which isn't surprising, you know you wanna help, you wanna donate, how much? Where do I click? So many questions. My job is to help clarify.

 Those of you out there hopefully reading this want to do something to help and donate. But realize you don't have a bunch of money or would like donate more but can't right now. Susan G. Komen gives you options to make it easier for you to give. You can do upto 4 monthly installments of what works for you. Also, You can always share this story with your family, friends and co-workers. Starting up a donation collection, then print out a form and mail in a check or money order. ALL donations are TAX DEDUCTABLE!!! Bring this to your boss and see what they think about it!!

 So, please don't think that there is no way for you to make a big difference. You always have options. My BIGGEST lesson in fundraising is you don't know if you don't ask!! So, I usually do most of my donation requests by email. Now I'm going to try snail mail!! More bake sales coming, possibly a kids fair and a Hoedown for Hooters.

Donations received so far $897 thats from Family, Friends, Bake sales, Gift wrapping and Superbowl squares. I gotta keep going to get to $2,300!!!

  *Donate, because you know Me.
  *Donate, because you know My  Family.
  *Donate, because you know Someone fighting this horrible disease.
  *Donate, because you have Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, Nieces, Husbands, Sons, Etc.
  *Donate, BECAUSE WE ALL DESERVE A LIFETIME!!!
   (Borrowed from teammate Kathey Lawrence)

No comments:

Post a Comment